Cosmetic surgery signifies a plastic surgery which is done to change the appearance of a body part with the help of experts. It may change the structure, position, color or texture of a body part or feature and is initiated by an individual who is not satisfied with their appearance, rather than by a doctor who thinks the surgery will improve the individual’s health. Unlike the other major type of plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery is undertaken for aesthetic rather than health reasons. It involves operating on healthy body parts, to change their appearance with the aim of improving an individual’s self-esteem and satisfaction with their appearance. If you are looking for the best plastic surgery treatment in india then you are at the right place
Types of cosmetic surgery
Surgeons can change the appearance of numerous body parts through cosmetic surgery. Some of the most common body parts which patients modify through cosmetic surgery, either changing the size or shape of, are:
There are numerous surgery techniques used including:
- liposuction (Lipoplasty): Removal of fat from the body through small cuts in the skin using suction techniques;
- Augmentation: Implantation of devices to increase the size of a body feature (e.g. the breasts);
- Body contouring includes lifts and tucks
- Reshaping procedures: These procedures might involve implants or removal or reshaping of bone or cartilage;
- Hair replacement: Skin with good hair growth is grafted onto bald areas where hair growth is desired.
We are the best medical tourism company in India. We provide the best cosmetic surgery in India. We provide affordable and high-quality treatment at the big and known hospitals which have good infrastructure and experienced doctors.